Saturday 20 September 2014

Knitted cupcakes and flowers

Today in the village we held our yearly Garden Club Flower show.
The weather was not great, a very cold start with lots of rain, also our voting day, but lots of visitors came and had a look at the Spring Flower displays.
I booked a table for some of my shabby chic recycled pieces and also craft items.
My knitted cup cakes were a good talking point,one lady asked me if the real cupcake was inside,so the look on her face when I told her that inside was only stuffing was slightly interesting!

Knitted cupcakes
 Of course we had a little cafe with lots of homemade baking and hot drinks and this was a great place to catch up with some of my friends and people from the village.
Little decoupaged tins
 Later in the day the rain cleared and that was good for packing up.
The end of a nice day in Mapua.
Decoupage and transfers

The Garden flower show

1 comment:

  1. Cute cupcakes! See you at the Shabby Chic Market at Beacon Hill Saturday 27 September at your stall!
    Karin Vrij-Lummis (www.LummisMassage.co.nz)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment