Saturday 21 February 2009

Butterfly cards and Wat Opot Cambodia

The butterfly cards are made from the watercolour paper painted at our last month girls coffee morning when we had fun with watercolour.I bought a template and used the template to trace the butterflies and assembled the cut outs on the card with silicone glue. The butterfly images are stamped and then embossed with embossing powder.

The trip to Wat Opot Cambodia is booked and paid and Fiona and I leaving 13July and back 16 August.
We are working and staying in Wat Opot Community for about four weeks.
I hope to bring art materials and craft supplies from Christchurch,as much as possible really. I hope to do some sewing when I am there as well,because there are 8 sewing machines and maybe I can do some mending or teaching some basic sewing.
I have opened an ANZ account for all my expenses to come: vaccinations,insurance and stay in Wat Opot and supplies I like to take with me or send.
ANZ WAT OPOT 01 1158 0160332 00 maryke lups.
All the money will go towards the trip and stay in Wat Opot.
The new website is: http://www.watopot.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment